Honda of America is pleased to announce the availability of scholarships in the amount $2,500 each for students pursuing studies in manufacturing engineering/manufacturing technology or a closely related engineering discipline.
The Excellence in Manufacturing Scholarships are a part of, EPIC, Honda’s Ohio-based workforce development initiative to create interest in manufacturing careers and provide educational and training opportunities to prepare the next generation workforce for high-tech positions in the manufacturing industry.
Applications are being accepted from April 1, 2016 through May 31, 2016. Winners will be notified in late June.
• Graduating high school senior planning to attend one of the eligible Community Colleges listed below
• Current part-time or full-time undergraduate student currently enrolled at one of the eligible Community Colleges listed below
• Minimum GPA 2.5/4.0
• Enrolled in a certificate or degree program in manufacturing engineering, manufacturing technology or closely related engineering discipline
• Two reference letters are required and must be from a Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM) instructor
• Attending one of the following Community Colleges in Ohio:
Clark State College (all campuses)
Columbus State Community College (all campuses)
Edison Community College (all campuses)
Marion Technical College
Rhodes State College
Sinclair Community College (all campuses)
Registration is now open.